- This webinar is designed to help you assess your business post-pandemic and determine the steps you need to take to move your business forward.
- We offer tips on how to begin the assessment process by understanding the characteristics of the three most common business situations
- We will then walk through each situations and discuss options for moving forward
- By the end of the seminar you will have some simple techniques to assess the status of your business and ideas on moving forward
Click here to register.
Dodie Butler brings a wealth of experience to her clients having served on executive boards and in C-suite roles in the food and beverage, financial services, and technology sectors. She has successfully handled business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, and partnerships for various companies. Click here to find more about her.
Michelle A. Imbro is the founder and CEO of World Marketing Partners. She brings over 20 years of experience leading teams and growing businesses globally. Considered a game changer in the world of business and marketing, Michelle worked for the top shopper marketing agencies in New York and Chicago, where she continuously exceeded company targets and goals. Her talents were instrumental in growing Fortune 500 businesses – PepsiCo, Tyson Foods, and Wendy’s – into multimillion-dollar clients for these premier agencies, TracyLocke, IN Marketing Group, and Saatchi & Saatchi X, respectively.
Click here to read more about Michelle.
About World Marketing Partners, LLC:
World Marketing Partners offers a highly personalized, strategic approach to assist
small to mid-sized brands to:
• Grow and improve market recognition in the US and other International markets
• Explore entry into the US market
• Evaluate joint ventures, partnerships and investment funding
• Offer coaching and consulting services to help expand your business’ vision, further develop
your leadership skills and more!
Reason For This Webinar
This is the first of a 3-part series designed to help food related companies build their brand and
explore business opportunities.
• Assessing Your Business Post COVID-19
• Preparing Your Brand For the US & International Markets
• Working Effectively With Investors
This webinar is designed to help you assess your business post-pandemic and determine the
steps you need to take to move your business forward in a healthy manner.
Current State Of The Market
The world is coming out of a difficult place and businesses have been put to the test on how well
they were doing before COVID-19, how they survived and how to move forward as the world reopens
• Experts say that even though people’s shopping behavior has been forced to shop online, this
trend is not expected to stay as high as it is now and most likely will reduce to levels slightly
higher than pre-pandemic
• Brick and mortar stores won’t go away