- TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
- INFORMATION ABOUT US
BRCC is registered in England and Wales as a company limited by guarantee, under company number 3581440 and have our registered office at Global House, 303 Ballards Lane, London N12 8NP. Our main trading address is 5 Nicolae Iorga Street, 2nd floor, District 1, Bucharest, Romania and we also have a UK office at 10 Grosvenor Gardens London SW1W 0DH. Our VAT number is GB718446323.
- ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
- The Website content may not be reproduced, modified, transferred, republished, copied or transmitted in any form, including but not limited to electronic form, without the prior written consent of BRCC.
- The materials and documents published on the Website content may be used for personal purposes, however it is forbidden to commercialise them.
- BRCC reserves the right to charge some of the services offered on the Website, in which case you will be informed in advance on the costs of services.
- Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Website without notice (see below). BRCC will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or our entire Website, to users who have registered with us.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. BRCC has the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- INTERNATIONAL USE
- BRCC makes no promise that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Romania and accessing the Website from territories where its contents are legal or unlawful is prohibited. If you chose to access this Website from locations outside Romania, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
PROHIBITED USES: You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out at paragraph 13 below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website in contravention of the provisions of these Terms.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Website;
- any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION AND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
- BRCC is against sending unsolicited commercial messages that do not have the explicit and unequivocal consent of the users (spam).
- BRCC enables the users to subscribe to its newsletter containing information related to BRCC, Website updates and commercial communications.
- The newsletter represents an electronic message (email), constantly delivered by BRCC to the subscribing users having given their expressly and unequivocal consent for this purpose. Any user can subscribe to the newsletter free of charge
- To subscribe to the newsletter the user has to provide personal data requested in the subscription form, respectively the name, surname and email address. It is mandatory that the data filled-in by the user is real. Filling misleading or false data is prohibited. [After completing the subscription form, the user will receive a confirmation email on the address used for subscribing to the newsletter. Only after the confirmation of the newsletter subscription has been made, will the user’s registration be taken in consideration]. BRCC may refuse without any prior notification the user’s subscription to the newsletter if the data filled-in is not real or does not belong to the respective user.
- BRCC newsletters will be delivered using a free online software that is separate from the website platform, called Mailchimp, which will also receive subscription requests.
- Once subscribed to BRCC’s newsletter, the user gives his/her express and unequivocal consent to these Terms.
- BRCC offers no guarantee for the content of the newsletter or for the operation without any interruptions or errors of the newsletter service. BRCC is not responsible for any damage, loss or inconvenience caused by the use of newsletter service. The responsibility of using the service belongs to the users.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- BRCC is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Website.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. BRCC therefore disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- OUR WEBSITE CHANGES REGULARLY
BRCC aims to update the Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, BRCC may suspend access to our Website, block access of any person to the Website content or part of this content or close it indefinitely without any prior notice or formality. Any of the material on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- OUR LIABILITY
The material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, BRCC, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by law.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time;
- and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR WEBSITE
- UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR WEBSITE
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our Website, or to make contact with other users of our Website, you must comply with the content standards set out at paragraph 13. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
- Any material you upload to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and BRCC has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. BRCC also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- BRCC will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our Website.
- BRCC has the right to remove any material or posting you make on our Website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in these Terms.
- VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
- You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Romanian Criminal Code or the Computer Misuse Act 1990. BRCC will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
- BRCC will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page. BRCC reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these terms.
- If you wish to make any use of material on our Website other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com. The terms and conditions for the connection to and from our Website shall be determined based on a written agreement concluded between BRCC and you.
- LINKS TO AND FROM OUR WEBSITE
- Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. If you use these links, the general terms and conditions of those sites shall apply. BRCC cannot guarantee nor control the timeliness / accuracy of the information displayed on third party websites to which reference is made on its website. BRCC has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and we shall not be liable for them and their activity or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- If you wish to set up a hyperlink from your site to ours, then please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The terms and conditions for the connection to and from our Website shall be determined based on a written agreement concluded between BRCC and you.
- PREVENTION OF FRAUD
BRCC does not require its customers/guests or registered users by e-mail, text messages, letters, phone calls or any other means, confidential banking information. If you identify a fraud attempt, please contact us immediately by e-mail email@example.com.
- OUR LIABILITY
- The Website provides content from other internet sites or resources and while BRCC tries to ensure that material included on our Website is correct, repeatable and of high quality, BRCC does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If BRCC is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website BRCC will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as it reasonably can. If BRCC is in breach of these terms of website use, BRCC will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you use the Website. Our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as loss data, lost profits or business interruption.
- Furthermore, BRCC, its subsidiaries or representatives shall not be liable for damages caused by unauthorised use of the information displayed on the Website.
- BRCC shall not be liable for any damage that occurs due to malfunction of any kind of the Website.
- JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The rights and obligations imposed by these Terms and all legal effects thereof shall be construed and governed by Romanian law in force. The Romanian courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our Website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country. These Terms are governed by Romanian law.
- YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.