- Supporting Code4Romania to develop 6 Covid19 related digital solutions:
- Official news: platform collects and presents all official information from authorities; prevents spreading of fake news.
- What can I do: guidelines and decision tree helping population understand pandemic; offers guidance for various situations.
- Data up to day: collects data automatically from authority’s cases data and transforms it in easy to understand information; offers transparency, decreases panic.
- Stay at home: monitors and centralizes status of patients staying at home, self-isolated or quarantined, through on-line questionnaires; enables large scale evaluation and helps authorities in case management.
- Diaspora Hub – collects requests from Romanians living abroad, clusters the needs and guides them to a specific support; data collected are centralized and sent to Romanian consulates.
- Ro-help – platform matches needs with help providers (NGOs, companies, private donors) in order to prioritize and optimize help given.
Click here to see the whole document.