During the isolation period, Cambridge Assessment English team is happy to share with all Belle Languages’ students and teachers, FREE preparation exam resources.
To help prepare their Cambridge exams candidates to achieve their full potential, as well as their parents to understand the formats, a series of webinars will be available starting this week and will continue till the end of the month.
In each webinar, students will make themselves familiar with:
- exams format: YLE (Starters/ Movers/Flyers), KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE
- FREE preparation online resources
- Tips & Tricks
- Interactive Q&A
Moreover, the webinars designed for Belle Languages’ teaching staff are specifically targeting the support offered to their students while preparing for an academic level, ways to assess their students’ skills and giving the correct feedback. Last but not least, accepting Cambridge English exams as proof of English proficiency for international admissions.
Belle Languages is proud to admit that 100% of its students achieve their target through one year preparation after being placed at their actual linguistic level.
Students Webinars Timetable:
– Young Learners English webinars take place every Monday (12:00 – 12:45)
– A2 Key (for Schools) & B1 Preliminary (for Schools) – every Wednesday (12:00 -12:45)
– B2 First (for Schools), C1 Advanced & C2 Proficiency – every Friday (12:00 – 12:45)