We invite you to a series of two webinars on design thinking, business transformation, and strategies for resilience.
The current crisis reveals that businesses are neither linear nor easy to predict. Moreover, this pandemic has disrupted global markets, pushing companies and entrepreneurs in situations that they have not experienced before. It is, therefore, important to understand how to transform your business and become more resilient.
5 benefits for joining the two webinars on Business Design Transformation:
– Learn how to ask the right questions!
– Locate alternative business strategies and learn about future business models that will make your company successful and resilient!
– Identify the core competencies of your business!
– Use three lenses of design thinking to light the innovation spark!
– Learn how to connect: business, strategy, and design and develop your own path out of this crisis!
May 20th, 5 pm: Business Design Outline, delivered by Cristian Păun
Cristian PAUN, EMEA CIO DuPont, AI Advisor to FEDIL (for Luxembourg Government), AI Advisor to Business Europe (for European Commission) and Steering Committee Member for AITechTalents, with extended experience on business design, business transformation and the integration of latest technologies such as AI, RPA, IoT in new business models.
May 21st, 5 pm: The Leaders approach – A Holistic approach to Operational Excellence, delivered by Cristian Matei
Cristian Matei, LeanSix Sigma Master Black Belt, Project Lead of the Veolia Project and Co-Author of DARE!the #1 Amazon Best Seller in Business Process Reengineering, Change Management, and Project Management in February 2020; and the CEO Today’s top 5 readings for the Word Creativity and Innovation Day.
Registration link: https://forms.gle/BW81jD6HtAcyp59r6