Banca Transilvania continue its involvement in the development of the executive education in Romania, offering starting with this year, the BT Roberto Marzanati scholarship for the Executive MBA University of Hull programme. The 15000 euro scholarship covers the cost for the 2-years Executive MBA programme, offered in Cluj-Napoca by the University of Hull.
The scholarship competition for this doubled accredited EMBA programme, is open to those interested to enhance their professional and personal development, no matter the professional background and expertise. The candidates need to have at least 3-years experience in management after finishing their studies and to master English language.
Based on the pathway chose, General Management or Technology Management, the winner of the scholarship will study modules like international business, consultancy and project management, economic environment, or infrastructure management, business resilience and organizational change, cybersecurity, innovation, creativity and enterprise. The next class starts on the 17th of October 2019, in Cluj-Napoca.
- 2 – 22 September a.c.: apply for the scholarship
- 23 – 29 September a.c.: Processing the applications
- 30 September a.c.: announcing the winner on newsroom BT, on our website – EMBA University of Hull (România) teecluj.ro, social media and our scholarship media partner, Republica.ro.
In order to apply for the scholarship, please send us the next documents:
- CV (in English), which to include the next details: accomplishments in the business and outside of the business area, academic accomplishments, and your contribution in the society or volunteering activities.
- Essay in English, 500 words, on the next topic: What does the growing digitalization mean for a business management?
- Two recommendations, in English, from persons you collaborated with, at the current job or in previous projects. Please include the contact details of those persons.
- Send the above documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, until 22 September.
Roberto Marzanati (1950 – 2016) has been part of the BT Board of Directors for 15 years, starting in 2001. He was one of the people who believed in the bank’s success, to which he contributed with experience and know-how. In respect of all this, the scholarships offered by Banca Transilvania to EMBA programs are named after him.
Starting with 2015, when it was launched in Cluj, the Executive MBA University of Hull has more than 75 alumni and another 50 students still enrolled in the programme. The program is managed in Romania by Transilvania Executive Education, an NGO which brought together the most important Universities from Cluj-Napoca, Babes-Bolyai University and Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, together with University of Hull, and the most important companies from Transilvania, Banca Transilvania, Electrogrup și Emerson.