The event will be held in English language and will be streamed online on zoom platform between 15:00- 17:00
The modern workplace is an undergoing process, constantly evolving to meet the expectations of the most valuable asset of a company: Its people.
The effects of a positive workplace – welcoming, efficient and safe mirrors in greater profitability, higher productivity and higher customer ratings.
THE PLATFORM ECONOMY IS THE GLOBAL COMMON WORKPLACE
The modern workplace becomes a dynamic and living platform, sometimes, shapeless and abstract. The remote work and the more and more flexible work structures give the workplace a different definition, beyond the traditional paradigm. Today, the workplace needs to address all the changes in the economy: the cultural exchange, the green energy-focus, the healthy, safety and privacy issues all converging to meeting the business objectives.
MARIAN POPA, General Manager, DEUTSCHE BANK TECHNOLOGIES
Arch. TUDOR IONESCU, Head of Advisory & Transaction Services, Office Sector, CBRE
ANDREI ROMANESCU, General Manager, VEEAM SOFTWARE
ANTONIU PANAIT, Managing Director, VASTINT Romania
IOAN COCAN, Managing Partner, TREMEND SOFTWARE CONSULTING
CRISTINA PAVELIU, HR Manager Michelin, Corporate & Business Services
LUIZA MULLER, HR Director, ORANGE ROMANIA
GEORGIANA ANDREI, Corporate Sales Director, REGINA MARIA
COLIN LOVERING, Vice President BRCC, Moderator
15:00 – 17:00 PANEL DISCUSIONS
• THE NEW FUNCTIONALITIES OF MODERN WORKPLACE: to drive higher productivity,
profitability and employee well-being and work-life balance
• CAPITALIZING on the IT and new technologies: in the flexibility of work
• THE NEW REIGN: Employee experience, tool for retention
• BUILDING THE SENSE OF MEANING & PURPOSE: Emerging trends in creating the
workplace aligned with companies’ values and employees’ expectations
• THE GLOBAL COMMON WORKPLACE OF THE NEW PLATFORM ECONOMY: Fluid design of organizations
• WELCOMING ROBOTS AMONG PEOPLE: Predicting the future