THE DIPLOMAT BUCHAREST organizes the Fifth Edition of WORKPLACE OF THE FUTURE CONFERENCE on 7th of April, 2021, in ONLINE format, with LIVE TRANSMISSION on major social media platforms and event website.
The series of events dedicated to WORKPLACE OF THE FUTURE depicts the current trends in office market and how they make the entire work environment change according to employees & companies’ needs.
Link for Registration: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_61Lx6wBMSCaZQVMVOxIvog
The experiences of 2020 have set the tone for 2021 and the future of work and have compelled both employers & employees to revisit major work processes and strategies and assess them from the ground up. This mirrored heavily on the office market which also had to adjust and come up with solutions and strategies for their tenants.
After a challenging year, we have a lot to think about in 2021:
- After all the turmoil in 2020, how will the office market structure look in 2021 and what kind of development strategies the office developers and managers will have in place?
- What to expect in 2021 from the rapport status of tenants and office developers and managers? It will be a romance or a love-hate relationship?
- Is the hybrid model of workspace viable for the office developers and property managers?
- The HR perspective and the approach on wellbeing, safety, WFH and back-to office protocols within companies
- ANTONIU PANAIT, Managing Director, VASTINT
- ANDREEA COTIGĂ, Senior Leasing Manager Office, IMMOFINANZ
- ANNA-MARIA LINEK, VP Business Development, ARCHIBUS SOLUTION CENTER ROMANIA
- STEFAN TUDOS, Vice President, GENESIS PROPERTY
- DESPINA PONOMARENCO, President, BUCHAREST REAL ESTATE CLUB (EVENT MODERATOR)
- GEORGIANA ANDREI, Corporate Sales Director REGINA MARIA, The Private Healthcare Network
- MIHAI CONSTANDIS, Head of Eastern Europe Studios, Cognizant Softvision
- ANDREEA MIHNEA, Chief People Officer, FIRST BANK
- ANNE-MARIE DIACONU, Leasing & Asset Management Director, Skanska
THE HYBRID LIVING ORGANISM OF WORKPLACE & WORKFORCE
Some extreme approaches to work environments have been made in 2020, with the flexible work in the office or even remote work triggering major changes in the office market. The hybrid workplace model allows for structure and sociability (at an office) while offering independence and flexibility (at home).
- How is the hybrid workplace model a viable solution and alternative on the Romanian office market on long term?
- What is the impact of flexible workspace choice in the perspective of employees and employee?
- What innovative and disruptive work models have been created in the past year?
- How can we clearly outline responsibilities in the new work environment?
- How can it be measured the effectiveness of the new hybrid work model?
THE COLLABORATIVE WORK OF TENANTS AND OFFICE developers & managers
The relationship between tenants and office developers and managers changed during 2020. If before 2020, it was a “business as usual” status-quo, the rapport of the two main actors is now changed. Tenants demanded changes in their ongoing leasing contracts asked for a different structure of actual offices, even asked for cancelation of leasing contracts. On the other hand, the offices’ developers and managers need to keep and even increase their pool of clients. Will their “love-story” survive in 2021?
- What tools are in place to facilitate collaboration of tenants and leasing contractors?
- What changes occurred in terms of transactions (investments, retail, leasing) in the past year?
- Which are the biggest challenges in continuation of leasing contrasts?
- How does the future of office transactions look?
ENHANCING WORK THROUGH TECHNOLOGY
The emerge of new technologies in the workspace environment became the norm, with a strong impact in changing the approach of work on daily basis. Either from office or remote, the flexible work approach makes the technology stand at the very core of work communications, operations and management.
- Which are the technologies mostly used to enhance the collaborative work in companies?
- At what level have been the AI-based technologies and other tech applications applied and embraced within the company?
- What new skills and work enhancement tools are needed in the new work context?
- How did the increased focus on cybersecurity efforts impacted the work environment?
Anna-Maria Linek, VP Business Development, ARCHIBUS SOLUTION CENTER – ROMANIA: Gaining flexibility in workplace management through technology
REDEFINING THE WORK-LIFE BALANCE MAKES IMPACT IN OFFICE MARKET
The traditional office-centric approach has long dominated the workplace landscape. However, the Coronavirus pandemic has forced many businesses to adopt remote working. Some studies show that once workers try remote work, 90 percent of them plan to work remotely for the rest of their careers. The same study also outlines that employees are comfortable with the newfound freedom as it allows them to redefine their work-life balance.
- How do the companies address aspects such as employee isolation and disconnect?
- How to create a work-life-balance in 2021?
- Which are the main indicators in achieving the work-life balance and how do you measure it within the company?
- How to enable and enhance the team collaboration and communication in 2021?
A PERSPECTIVE ON EMPLOYEES’ WELL-BEING, ENGAGEMENT & WORKPLACE SAFETY
Employee wellbeing and safety in post-pandemic era is directly linked to employee engagement and productivity. “Employee happiness,” “employee engagement,” and “employee wellbeing” are terms that often thrown around interchangeably. How are the companies and managers tackling these aspects, especially fine-tuned and enhanced during 2020 and what to expect in 2021 in this respect from programs, strategies and new approaches?
- How do you engage employees in the workplace safety?
- How do you promote employees’ wellbeing in the workplace?
- How do you measure the impact of employees’ wellbeing on their productivity?
- What is the role of leadership and its attributes in order to create a positive work environment?