Should brands still be on social media? What is the role of the content creator moving forward? And how do we educate the next generation of content specialists?
Join us to discuss these questions and more at WeContent Days #4 | The four essentials for 2022 and beyond, with some of Europe’s top content marketing experts.
- Cor Hospes (NL) is the author of several content marketing and storytelling bestsellers, a well-known international speaker, consultant and trainer who helps companies create stories worth sharing.
- Koen Denolf (BE) is a Strategist & Managing Partner @ The Fat Lady, one of Europe’s best content marketing agencies. Koen has been awarded Content Marketer of the Year in 2021.
- Raluca Șteblea (RO) is an academic professor, business consultant and digital growth strategist. She has delivered many corporate training and survival events in Europe, Asia and Middle East.
The event has two parts, focused on learning, debates and networking:
Part 1 | Masterclass – 9.00-13.00
- Session 1 | Cor Hospes – The 7 steps for incredible and unforgettable storytelling
- Session 2 | Koen Denolf – How to Use Creativity to Create Quality Content
Part 2 | Conference & networking – 17.30 – 21.00
- Learn how to create more powerful content, that draws in bigger audiences and wins you leads.
The event takes place on May 26, at Commons Unirii in Bucharest, and BRCC is happy to support the European content marketing community. Get your ticket at a 10% discount using this code at checkout, no later than May 24: WE10.
You can register for the event at the link below: