Offshore, onshore and midstream operators from the countries of the Black Sea region will meet at the Black Sea Oil & Gas conference in Bucharest on 22-23 June.
Black Sea Oil & Gas is an annual B2B event providing a networking platform for the industry for the last 9 years. The conference has the reputation of the largest event in the region covering offshore, onshore, and midstream projects.
Potential in the Black Sea region is actively growing while the pandemic is subsiding slowly but surely. After almost 2 years of on-off lockdowns in Europe, it’s finally time to meet in person again to discuss all recent exciting gas discoveries and new partnerships in the region.
We will talk about:
- Role of natural gas in the energy transition
- Advancing offshore development in Turkey, Bulgaria, and Georgia
- Transforming the oil & gas to a low-carbon-intensity industry
- Pursuing offshore discoveries in Romania and necessary regulatory changes
- Gas infrastructure development in the region and the impact of TurkStream on Eastern Europe
- Deploying automation at scale to increase efficiency
- Energy security and emerging initiatives to solve the energy crisis
Among companies participating in the Black Sea Oil & Gas 2021 are OMV Petrom, Black Sea Oil & Gas, Türkiye Petrolleri A.O, Romgaz, Georgian Oil and Gas Corporation from the operator side, as well as leading oilfield service companies and equipment providers working in the region.
As an event Partner, BRCC provides a 10% discount to all its members and partners. Use BRCC10 bonus code to benefit from this discount.
Find the latest agenda and registration options on the event website – https://globuc.com/blackseaoilgas/
Black Sea Oil & Gas conference is organised by Globuc, an international event management company based in London. Globuc hosts business events for the energy sector, focusing on the energy transition, circular economy, and digitalisation practices for effective and sustainable operation.