BRCC is excited to welcome Anne-Marie Martin, Director of Global Business Networks at BCC to address our community on the benefits of global network throughout the BCC and how to leverage the network to your own advantage.
Reason why to attend:
- A brief introduction to British Chambers of Commerce
- The BCC’s Global Network benefits and how to access it
- Meetings members’ needs
Leading the strategy and growth of the International Chambers, Anne-Marie will share insights on the power of a Global Network as well as will discuss important topics impacting global business.
About the speaker
Anne-Marie Martin is currently leading the strategy and growth of BCC’s Global Business Network, an integrated global ecosystem of practical support, and access to a trusted, known private sector led, reputable business partners via the British chamber of commerce network in the UK and across the world.
An experienced senior business executive, Anne-Marie Martin has worked in industry and the not-for-profit sector at Board level over many years. Most recent roles have included that of former CEO of COBCOE, the Council of British Chambers of Commerce in Europe and before that CEO of the British Romanian Chamber of Commerce.
A Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute, Anne-Marie was awarded the King Mihai I of Romania Medal for Loyalty for services in promoting business, social and cultural relations between Britain and Romania.
About British Chambers of Commerce
- The British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) represents and campaigns for business.
- Our roots are local, but our reach is global.
- We are owned by, and work for, a network of Chambers of Commerce that champion and support our members all across the UK and in countries and markets around the world.
- Our unique perspective gives us unparalleled insight into British business communities – every sector, every size, everywhere.
- They trust us to be their advocates, and we are passionate about helping them trade and grow.
- Working together with Chambers, we drive change from the ground up – and our bottom line is helping companies, places and people achieve their potential.