Smart cities leverage the latest technology to address aspects such as city safety, economic development, waste disposal, utilities network efficiency, urban planning using green solutions, transportation concerns, and the like. The past few years have seen cities absorbing digital transformation trends to improve their citizens quality of life.
The smart city-tag is a concept that has to be earned in Romanian cities, by pushing on the main aspects such as: safety and security, economic development, waste and utilities management, urban green planning, smart transportation & smart infrastructure and technology enablement.
Smart cities are referred to as wired cities, digital cities, intelligent cities, cyberville. In 2021, there are core technologies that will stay a part of the transformational journey of smart cities.
Leveraging on best practices of the already completed projects and the success stories of several Romanian cities, The Diplomat – Bucharest organizes the sixth edition of Smart Transformation Forum to be held on 9 September 2021. at InterContinental Bucharest, starting 8:00 AM.
08:00 – 09:00 Welcome coffee & Registration of participants
09:00 – 11:00 PANEL I THE ROADMAP TO SMART CITY09:00 – 11:00 PANEL I THE ROADMAP TO SMART CITY
- Smart City in Romania: Status, current evolution, things to be done
- Coordination, financing and successful Smart City initiatives
- Onboarding tech companies in smart city local projects
- Citizenship empowerment & Responsive city institutions and online platforms
- People-oriented city facilities’ enablement : projects, implementation, plans
11:00 – 11:20 Coffee break
11:20 – 13:30 PANEL II SMART LIVING & SMART MOBILITY II SMART LIVING & SMART MOBILITY
- 5G technology implementation
- E-mobility: EV, smart infrastructure, evolution & challenges
- Smart cities – Green cities
- Local implementation of technology: Robots, AI, machine learning, digitalized city institutions
- Smart cities – Energy efficient
13:30 – 14:30 Networking Lunch
President of the Authority for the Digitalization of Romania (ADR)
Executive Director, Monitoring and Control Executive Division,
CHRISTIAN VON ALBRICHSFELD
Head of Country.
Quality Lead Europe at
Associated Senior Expert,
VP Business Development,
Solutions Architect ,
For more information about the event, click here.