After returning from the biggest Connectivity & Mobile event, MWC Barcelona 2023, the Romanian software development company team, Roweb, shared some interesting insights.
According to the Roweb representatives at the event (Gabriel Rosu – Managing Partner, Florin Obogeanu – Business Development Manager, Stefan Nicolae – Head of Software Development | E-commerce), the event brought together the most important names in the connectivity industry: from the researchers eager to make their inventions known to large companies that dominate the industry, but also to start-ups trying to get noticed.
The future sounds exciting, from tech solutions based on Artificial Intelligence to the deeper infiltration of VR or AR solutions in many human activities. And Roweb was there to keep up with the trends and technology of the future.
The theme of this event perfectly suited the projects, applications and equipment presented in Barcelona: Velocity.
Attending the MWC was not a first. Annually, Roweb participates as part of the Romanian delegation through ARIES at the MWC events in Barcelona & Las Vegas, accepting the challenge to present its brand and portfolio projects.
“As in other years, we chose to be in Barcelona this year because MWC is one of the most important events in the IT world. We came here to introduce ourselves, to be able to meet with potential clients, but also with existing partners. It is also a good opportunity to discover IT and mobile market trends and connect with future technology. We had interesting meetings with people interested in developing mobile software, and we hope the results will meet our expectations” said Gabriel Rosu – Managing Partner Roweb.
In addition to tech innovations, which inspire and set trends, at MWC Barcelona the diversity of the industries from which the participating companies come is always interesting.
Most of them are perfectly aligned with the verticals in which Roweb has great experience, such as:, Entertainment, Human Capital, Tourism and Hospitality, Recruitment, Finance & Banking, Real Estate and Transport.
From a statistical point of view, this year’s event included:
- 88,500 participants from 202 countries;
- 2,400 exhibitors;
- 1000 speakers.
However, participation in MWC Barcelona 2023 is not the last event for Roweb.
The appetite for tech, innovation and the desire to align with high industry standards have made Roweb attend other international events such as SWISS IT Forum or Gitex Global Dubai. But if you want to know more about these subjects, keep an eye on the company’s blog and Social Media profiles.
- Roweb has a team of 130+ software developers. 50%+ of them have senior experience and are fluent English speakers.
- The client portfolio includes over 90% international clients (they come from over 30 countries).
- The diversity of software services of this company includes enterprise applications, mobile applications, eCommerce platforms, CRM, technical consulting, UI/UX design, e-learning platforms, etc.
- Development of software projects is based on modern technologies and frameworks such as PHP, .Net, Node Js, React, Laravel, Python, Symfony, Magento 2, etc.
- The working processes are based on Agile methodology and three outsourcing models: dedicated teams, staff augmentation or project teams.