WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
During the COVID 19 pandemic, cyber and electronic fraud has increased at an alarming rate. In 2020 cyber crime made up 43% of total crime in Singapore and large organisations, including major banks and other companies, have been embroiled in this growing problem.
What can an organisation do to prevent and detect electronic fraud and what options are there when you are the victim of electronic fraud? Hear views from experts in the law enforcement, forensics and legal industries.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Recent strategies of criminals targeting businesses, including breaking into networks to send phishing emails, use of bots, as well as audio and visual fraud technics.
- Some cautionary tales of organisations who have suffered such attacks.
- What internal procedures should organisations have to deal with cyber or electronic fraud.
- A summary of fraud detection techniques for employees and managers.
- What technical options does an organisation have to: discover potential fraudulent activity and recover money or data obtained by fraud.
- What legal tools does an organisation have to recover money or data obtained by fraud.
- Mason Drew – Managing Director, Cyber Security, APAC of FTI Consulting
- Benjamin Ee – Managing Director, Risk Advisory & Investigations practice of FTI Consulting
- Samuel Sharpe – Managing Director of Sharpe & Jagger LLC
- Members – Member Price: Free
- Non-Members – Public Price: S$28.04
- For Members & Staff of the British Chamber Global Network – Public Price: Free
You can register for the webinar here.