Join us on May 19, 2022 to share perspectives on the path to zero carbon, learn about organisations best practices and explore ways to collaborate on the journey to NET ZERO.
Industry leaders will debate on the social, health and economic benefits of zero carbon and zero energy projects, exploring structures, models and pathways for developing decarbonized projects, including ESG investments and the economic and environmental value of achieving operational carbon reductions.
This event is addressed to the executive management with a focus on corporate governance and compliance areas. 2022 Net Zero Carbon Summit to meet your peers in sustaibability!See you at the
Conference participation fee is 79 € + VAT/ person.
The fee includes the participation in the conference sessions, coffee breaks and lunch, as well as the conference proceedings documents.
08:30 – 09:00 Participants registration and Welcome Networking Coffee
09:00 – 10:00 FIRST SESSION
NET ZERO CHALLENGE – POLICY FRAMEWORKS AND ROADMAPS
- Climate Reportig – Net Zero Strategies
- The Latest Sustainability Trends & Strategies: Explore the most up-to-date developments
- Climate Change and the Shifting of Business: A New Paradigm for decarbonization
- What does Net Zero mean for companies? Insights into Net Zero
10:00 – 11: 00 SECOND SESSION
TELLING YOUR SUSTAINABILITY STORY IN THE AGE OF CLIMATE CHANGE
- The potential for achieving Net Zero
- How are organizations shifting their practices to prioritize climate change?
- How does Technology & Innovation support the commitment to Net Zero?
- Practical & Actionable Circular Economy Strategies
11:00 – 11:30 – Networking coffee break
11:30 – 13: 00 THIRD SESSION
ENGAGING ORGANIZATIONS AND LEADERS IN AIMING FOR NET ZERO
- How can you drive sustainability from the CEOs office to the general workforce?
- What are the trends and the goals companies create for their ESG, supply chains and customer
- The benefits for organizations to implement a Net Zero agenda with the wider company culture
- Practical case studies of Quality Carbon Offsetting Projects which deliver real value, Business Benefits and mitigate Greenwashing claims
13:30 – 14:30 – Networking Lunch and Individual Meetings