CEE Speciality is a Czech company licensed and regulated by the Czech national bank. CEE Specialty s.r.o. is an MGA, ie the “managing general agent”. It is a type of insurance agent that has been given so-called “binding authority” and can negotiate insurance contracts and perform other related activities in the name and on behalf of partner insurance companies.
is indirectly owned by private equity fund RCI II with major shareholders European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the European Investment Fund
CEE Specialty has a branch in Bucharest in Romania.
WHY TO COOPERATE WITH CEE SPECIALTY
- CEE Specialty arranges insurance for renowned foreign insurers by rating “A” or better
- insurance contracts are in Czech and under Czech law
- CEE Specialty has no minimum premium
- flexible and fast services
- an experienced team of underwriters authorized to underwrite independently and with the support of strong foreign insurers
- fully digital insurance policies (upon request of the client also in printed form)
- innovative approach with emphasis on client needs
Lloyd’s Brussels rated A.M. Best (A “excellent”); Standard & Poor’s (A+ “strong”); and Fitch Ratings (AA- “very strong”)
HDI Global Specialty SE rated A+ by Standard & Poor’s and A (stable outlook) by A.M. Best, it is a joint venture company founded by Hannover Re and HDI Global SE.
Currently CEE Specialty offers:
- all kinds of liability insurance products (general, product, professional including IT and medical facilities, D&O)
- marine hull insurance
- cargo insurance incl. DSU
- custom bonds
- contractual bonds (bid bonds, performance bonds, maintenance bonds, advance payment bonds, retention bonds)
- cyber risk insurance
- property insurance incl. technical risks and CAR/EAR