In 2022 INAQ Consulting marks 22 years of consulting, training and auditing activity. Together with our traditional partner, IFS Management GmbH, we organize the 8th edition of the IFS Romania Conference.
Among cutting-edge industry news:
- IFS Food standard version 8, news, approaches, solutions;
- IFS HPC version 3, major changes;
- IFS standard – your passport for EXPORT and for identifying new business partners;
- New services INAQ Training Center, INAQ Data & Research, INAQ Branding, INAQ Commercial Consulting;
- Digitization in the food industry – solutions and partnerships;
- Lean management in the food industry – qualified approach and international expertise;
- The concept of sustainability in the food chain and in the supply chain – round table;
The IFS Romania conference is already a traditional event, of the food industry and of the household and personal care products industry, which facilitates the meeting of specialists in the field, the reunion with partners, collaborators, customers, suppliers and certifiers.
It is also a time of respite that we allow ourselves once a year, a day when we forget about our daily routine and current challenges. We exchange views, find up-to-date information from all areas of the supply chain, and related industries, new practices, innovative solutions for automation and digitization of processes, records, processing technologies, packaging, logistics, testing, product quality control and security food and we find new business partners.
You have the opportunity to personalize your participation, so we expect from you proposals for approaches, ideas, topics, themes that represent you, highlight the business, which could give more value to the quality of Partner. We strive to be a unique experience!
This year, the 8th edition of IFS Conference will be physically organized, which will allow partners networking options with participants, an exhibition area where you can put information about the company (company profile), videos of max 2- 3 minutes, product / service presentation materials. It will also be possible to mention and detail the company’s projects.
- Opening – Ionuț Nache
- IFS news, new development directions – Stephan Tromp
- IFS Food 8 – details, news, context – Chryssa Dimitriadis
- Approaching sustainability from an IFS perspective, IFS HPC V3 News – Helga Vidal
- IFS Logistics 2.3, implementation advantages, examples of good practice – Beata Studzińska-Marciniak
- INAQ Data & Research & INAQ Branding – new services of INAQ Consulting – Ionuț Nache și Mihai Coliban
- Lean management in the food industry – qualified approach and international expertise – Sorin Petcu
- CMC GROUP presentation – Marius Maier
- HAI software presentation – Anca Eschbach
- Testo presentation – Horațiu Basa
- AB Tehnic presentation – Adrian Balaoi
- IQ Lab presentation
- IMARK Sistem presentation
- Salesianer presentation
Round table: The concept of sustainability, ESG, in the supply chain
Cocktail & networking