The world is experiencing a level of disruption and business risk not seen in generations. Some companiesfreeze and fail, while others innovate, advance, and even thrive. The difference is resilience.
Moreover, we are now in a favourable international situation that can bring important economic advantages forRomania due to the Black Sea and the new Silk Road. It is time our country starts developing strategic economicpartnerships through which Romanian companies can offer foreign investors the opportunity to make long-termplans in Romania and the region.
Our esteemed speakers are:
- Mehmet SUMEROGLU – SCEB President
- Ruxandra SERESCU – General Director, Constanta Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Navigation and Agriculture
- Diana COJOCARU-BELTEU – Public Relations Specialist, Constanta Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Navigation and Agriculture
- Bogdan CAZAN – Eastern Romanian Business Support Network Coordinator (part of Enterprise Europe Network)
- Adrian MANEA – ICT Business Development Manager, Orange
- Daniel GEORGESCU – Manager ACN
Moderator – Alexandru Debrezeni – President of SCEB Grand Council of Romania
Our distinguished event partners are:
Gold Partner: Cost Contab Group
Supporting Partners: MBS Group, Nomade Communication, MAPPS, Tzigaret Design, Constanta Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Navigation and Agriculture
Media Partners: Bursa, TheBizz, eventsmax, The Diplomat, Business Mark.
Event language: Romanian
For more information about the events and the sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Adriana Cocîrță – First Vice President
Anna Nastase – Events Manager