Based on NatWest Markets’ annual flagship publication, the Strategy team will discuss key themes and forecasts for the year, as well as where and why their views differ from market consensus.
The speakers will be explaining the main drivers of potential market moves and how markets might react to key events to help attendees navigate the markets over the next 12 months.
Join this webinar to find out more details on
- Assessments and analysis of major market topics including FX
- Deep dives into important political / macroeconomic themes, including:
- the evolving ESG and sustainable finance market
- Post-Covid economic recovery
- Global supply chain and labour issues
- Post Brexit analysis
- Galvin Chia
Emerging Markets Strategistat NatWest Markets
China Economist at NatWest Markets
Chief UK Economist & Co-Head of Global Economics at NatWest Markets
Who should attend:
Corporates, institutions and investors with a prior understanding of global macroeconomic topics.
Download the 2022 report here
Thank you to our sponsor, Natwest Markets