Date: 23/07/2020 2:00 pm (Romania) 12 noon (UK), Location: Online
Brexit-What Happens Next – 1 st edition
DR ADAM MARSHALL
Director General, British Chambers of Commerce
Adam Marshall was appointed Director General of the British Chambers of Commerce in October 2016. His principal role is to represent and champion the interests of accredited Chambers of Commerce and their tens of thousands of business members – covering every size and sector of business, and employing over five million people in the UK.
Previously, Adam served as the BCC’s Executive Director for Policy and External Affairs (July 2009 – March 2016), and as Acting Director General (March – October 2016).
BRCC will be organizing a webinar on the latest updates on Brexit on 23rd of July, 14 PM. It will be part of a series of webinars to keep our members informed on Brexit updates and to give our members guidance on how to prepare for change and engage and influence the United Kingdom’s future trading, legal, and regulatory positions. We aim to invite high level speakers to discuss on Brexit updates to keep our community both in the UK and Romania up-to-date on latest insight on this.
About British Chambers of Commerce
- The British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) represents and campaigns for business.
- Our roots are local, but our reach is global.
- We are owned by, and work for, a network of Chambers of Commerce that champion and support our members all across the UK and in countries and markets around the world.
- Our unique perspective gives us unparalleled insight into British business communities – every sector, every size, everywhere.
- They trust us to be their advocates, and we are passionate about helping them trade and grow.
- Working together with Chambers, we drive change from the ground up – and our bottom line is helping companies, places and people achieve their potential.