The British Romanian Chamber of Commerce will host a conference on the 22th September to convene public sector representatives, local government officials, the private sector, multilateral organizations and prominent medical institutions to discuss the latest developments in local health care industry.
The inaugural event postulates current trends in the pharmaceutical industry in relation to environmental sustainability. Discussions will be around how best to move toward carbon zero, keeping in mind environmental sustainability and delivering improved access to patient care, both in public and private system.
The agenda brings together international pharmaceutical organisations and healthcare providers from Romania to discuss main opportunities and challenges for the healthcare system to cooperate on the sustainability targets. Our aim is to identify how to achieve a better-quality medical system by emphasizing the role of prevention in the modernization of the medical system and how the pharmaceutical industry can play a key role in prevention as well as the impact of technology in improving the patient care.
Sustainable Healthcare Coalition and Improving Standards of Patient Care
- Main Challenges for the local health system in Romania
- How can the patients have access to better medical services?
- How is the local medical system and what is the role of prevention in patients care?
- Access to better pharma products and better medical services both private and public
Delivering Healthcare in Romania in The Sustainability Context
- Benchmarking Sustainability in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Technology front line- the key to a better medical system
- How best to measure key sustainability activities using industry-accepted methodologies
- Improve medical performance by identifying metrics with the most impact on goal attainment
Reasons to attend the conference:
- Network and engage with peers and top executives from your industry
- Get up-to-date understanding on latest topics, industry drivers and market trends and meet with industry leaders implementing sustainable practices
- Interact with fellow attendees and speakers during the live Q&As
- Listen to our inspirational guest speakers and stay connected with leading industry trends in the healthcare environment
- Learn from key experts on managing and promoting sustainability in the supply chain and explore how companies are managing their sustainability goals through various case studies
Speakers and partners to be confirmed soon. If you want to become a partner for the conference, send an e-mail to Anna Nastase at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free entrance for BRCC Members