BRCC together with Kinstellar and the Canadian Business Exchange Association (CBEX) are happy to invite you to a breakfast session covering the most recent employment and labour law updates in Romania. The session will be held in English and will last no longer than two hours, allowing participants to network over a coffee and breakfast pastries.
Why you should attend?
This Breakfast Session will provide you with the latest updates in labour law, specifically the new law on social dialogue: collective bargaining agreements and how to avoid collective labour disputes and strikes. The session is addressed to companies operating in Romania and human resources departments that wish to avoid workplace issues and enhance employee experience.
Benefit from the expertise of top employment law specialists:
Key topics that this breakfast session will cover:
- Election of employee representatives and establishment of trade unions
- Information and consultation of employees
- Collective bargaining steps
- Collective bargaining agreement and clauses
- Collective labour disputes
- Strikes – obligations of the parties and how to stop them
Participation in the event is subject to registration due to limited places.
You can RSVP at email@example.com