2020 will be an important year for the automotive industry, with the new emerging technologies, including 5G, making the discussion about the autonomous cars more tangible.
To better put into light the updates, trends and expectations of the industry, The Diplomat-Bucharest dedicates the POWER BREAKFAST event to RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT in the automotive industry on July 2, at InterContinental Hotel, Opera conference room.
The Event will also be transmitted LIVE on zoom platform intertwining traditional networking opportunities with a considerable visibility among the stakeholders of the industry that choose not to travel.
The event will be held in English language and it will also be streaming live for the audience who cannot participate at the indoor event where they can register at: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_moZzNfk_RImuuU3KCxaVfQ
- Sebastian Ioan Burduja, State Secretary, Ministry of Public Finance
- Christophe Dridi, General Manager Automobile Dacia and Groupe Renault România
- Christian von Albrichsfeld, Head of Country, Continental Romania
- Mihai Boldijar, Director General, Bosch Romania
- Catalin Stratulat, Engineering Head Europe Industrial & Engineering Services, Wipro Limited
- Iulian Sorescu, Associated Partner, Noerr
- Radu Pavel, Country Manager, NXP Semiconductors Romania
- Kurt Weber, Managing Director Horváth & Partners Management Consulting
- Adrian Sandu, Secretary General – Member of the Board ACAROM (DISCUSSIONS MODERATOR)
The event benefits from the support of Diamond Partner WIPRO, Gold Partners BOSCH, NXP, Noerr, Partners ARVAL, ALTEN, WAVE, SEA ONE, Strategic Partners ACAROM, AHK, BRCC, CCIFER, CLUJIT, Media Partners Financial Intelligence, Economistul, Romania Durabila, Club Economic, Outsourcing Today.
The AUTOMOTIVE POWER BREAKFAST R & D is the platform where specialists in the field share their expertise on the field, along with the key leaders and stakeholders in the industry, addressing topics such as:
- LEGAL AND REGULATORY ASPECTS AND POLICY MAKERS IN AUTOMOTIVE R&D
- OPENNESS AND READINESS FOR DISRUPTIVE INNOVATIONS
- COLLABORATIVE AUTOMOTIVE R&D FOR SAFE, ENERGY-EFFICIENT AND AFFORDABLE MOBILITY OF PEOPLE AND GOODS ON EUROPEAN ROADS
- AFFORDABILITY AND INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS IN R&D
- RESOURCE-EFFICIENT, FLEXIBLE MANUFACTURING AND OPTIMIZATION OF PRODUCTION PROCESSES
- THINKTANKS AND ENABLERS OF INNOVATION IN AUTOMOTIVE
- STATE AID/NON-REIMBURSABLE FUNDS FOR INVESTMENT OR BUSINESS EXPANSION PROJECTS
- LEGAL HIGHLIGHTS FOR STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS IN ROMANIA
The outcome of AUTOMOTIVE POWER BREAKFAST R & D event will be endorsed by extensive reporting on The Diplomat-Bucharest and Automotive Today’s online platforms in order to enable the well-deserved knowledge sharing among all the stakeholders of the automotive sector, as a strategic partner for the business growth of the Romanian overall economy landscape.
The event addresses a wide array of specialists from automotive manufacturers and mobility companies, component manufacturers, technology solution providers, Electric power equipment for EVs, telecom infrastructure stakeholders, mart factory suppliers/Industrial robots and consultants in the automotive industry.