Address: Church of the Resurrection, Str. Alexandru D. Xenopol 2, Bucharest
Saturday 26th November, 5pm – Fish and Chip Supper.
- Our annual Fish and Chip Supper with a raffle! A fun evening for all. Tickets 100 lei for adults, 50 lei for 6-12 (under 6, free). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets.
Saturday 10th December – Advent Fun and Carols
- From 2pm – 4.30pm, there will be children’s crafts and the decorating of the Christmas tree.
- From 4.30pm, there will be carol singing outside church, and all are welcome to come and belt out their favourite carols. There will be mulled wine and mince pies to keep us warm!
Wednesday 14th December, 7.30pm – A Service of Nine Lessons and Carols
- This is the traditional Carol Service, sung by the Church Choir.
Sunday 18th December, 4pm – Nativity Service
- Children are invited to come dressed as shepherds, angels, animals – and we can have as many Marys and Josephs as show up! This will be an informal and friendly service, to which all are warmly welcome.
Saturday 24th December, 11pm – Midnight Mass
- We celebrate the first mass of Christmas, with carols and candlelight.
Sunday 25th December, 8am and 10am – Holy Communion
- There will be two celebrations of the liturgy on Christmas morning – one at 8am for those that need to get the lunch on, and one at 10am for those who can’t get out of bed for 8am! All welcome.