UK business opportunities and other facility before and after Brexit Partner events
XBS and Eximbank are pleased to invite you to the “UK business opportunities and other facility before and after Brexit”. It will take place on WEDNESDAY JUNE 21, at the “Marshal Hotel “, starting at 9:00 . The address is: Bd. Dorobanti , nr. 50B, Bucharest. Please doawnload the invitation LINK HERE.
To inform business people how they can setup a new company in the UK, find suppliers, financial support partners, get license discover opportunities or develop business. This will be done with the support of the British Embassy, British Chamber of Commerce (BRCC), EXIMBANK and other success players in the UK.
Topics of the event:
- Market Opportunities
- How to create a business, setup a UK company in 10 minutes from anyplace
- Taxes, fees, accounting and facilities
- How to find your client or partners
- How to check on partners or customers
- Financing and Guarantee support
- How you can lower your costs or how to get a minimum budget
- How to create advertising and access the media
- How to promote your company, products or services with maximum ROI
- How you can organize an event
- How can offer support
- Networking Interactive Session / Matchmaking of participants
- The Ambassador of The Great Britain in Romania: His Excellency Mr. Paul Brummell
- The Secretary of State from Minister for Business Environment, Commerce and Entrepreneurship Mr. Sterica Fudulea
- Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors BRCC: Mr. Neil McGregor
- Manager of EximBank: Mrs. Corina Vulpes
- President of Hi Production Mrs. Laura Baron
- Founder and CEO group of companies in UK Mr. George Betianu:
- Founder and CEO Tooliers: Ozana Giusca Uk company
Advantages of participating in the event:
- Get an overview of the UK market situation;
- Discover new solutions to grow your business;
- Create new connections: Investors, authorities, meeting with several companies.
About the speakers:
- His Excellency Mr. Paul Brummell, Ambassador of United Kingdom and Northern Ireland said at a press conference in Galaţi that, despite his country’s departure from the European Union, the UK wants to further develop relations with Romania, especially in the commercial and investment fields. Source: Agerpress.
- Mr. Sterica Fudulea The Secretary of State from Minister for Business Environment, Commerce and Entrepreneurship has fought for improving the local business environment and identifying new investment opportunities by creating integrated micro-loan platforms for SMEs and a public-private partnership structure, developing tourism and implementing a support mechanism for SMEs.
- The British-Romanian Chamber of Commerce (BRCC) is an organization with offices in Bucharest and London, which aims to promote bilateral trade and investments between Romania and the UK. The members of the Chamber are a number of companies and people important to the economic relations between the two countries.
- EximBank is a specialized institution that is actively involved in supporting and promoting the Romanian business environment, its specific financial instruments being dedicated exclusively to the corporate segment. EximBank is the partner of entrepreneurs who develop their business and who will find in our bank both trust and financial support.
- George Betianu is one of the most successful Romanian entrepreneurs in the UK. After leaving to London with only £30 in his pocket in 1991, George leads now a group of companies called Riverside Group London Limited. Last year, the group registered a turnover of 9 million pounds and opened seven companies, with over 500 employees. He is bridge for companies in UK.
- Ozana Giusca Known as the Profits Accelerator, Ozana is the author of bestseller “Shortcut to Business Success” and the creator of Smart Business System™. She has businesses in the UK, Romania and US, serving clients on all continents. Ozana moved to London for her MBA in 1999. She is member in the Advisory Board of CASS Business School and visiting lecturer. She was voted Top 100 Women in Tech by Silicon Angle, Silicon Valley. She empowers entrepreneurs to make a bigger impact and a difference in the world.
- Laura Baron is a professor at the National University of Theater and Cinematographic Art “ILCaragiale”, producer of film and advertising through the production house HiFi Production, monteur, and organizer of the Film Festival 4 Fun. He has been an audio / video production director at Leo Burnett (multinational advertising agency). He is a producer of advertising spots and films, written press articles and author of two books in the above mentioned fields. Offers support for appearances on TV or online shows for company video, products or services offered, and other domain-specific services.
Who is it for:
To the companies and business people that are interested in developing their businesses in the oldest and most extensive economic experience in the world – Great Britain.
9.15 – Registration of participants;
10.00 – Event Opening
– Support and Opportunities in the UK – HE Mr. Paul Brummell –
– Support of Romanian Goverment – Secreatary of State Mr. Sterica Fudulea
– Support of British Chamber of Commerce – Vice Chairman Mr. Neil McGregor
Topics of the event
– Questions and Answers
11.15 – Coffee break
11.30 – Funding and Guarantee support: Mrs. Corina Vulpes
11.40 – Cost / efficiency in video message: Mrs. Laura Baron
11.50 – Success Story in UK: George Betianu
12.20 – Your product / service instantly in your buyers hands Ozana Giusca
12.50 – Sell in the UK via events : Ozana Giusca, Tooliers
13.00 – Questions and Answers
13.15 – Lunch
14.00 – Networking session / Matchmaking
Location: Marshal Garden Hotel 5 stars (www.hotelmarshalgarden.ro), located on 50B Calea Dorobanților, District 1, Bucharest Romania. The meeting room will be indicated for you at the reception.
Limited places: 50
Participation fee: 55 Euro
The selection of the participants will be based on the registration form until 19 june 2017.
Registration form and participation conditions are available ACCESS LINK AICI:
For advertising to the event and additional information, please visit the RECLAMA link
For more info, please ask by email: email@example.com or by phone: 004 0758.839.883
What you get
- Util Information & Technical Support
- Financial Support
- Experience (Case study and success story)
About the Organizers:
XBS is a Romanian business agency that offers business solutions such as: promotion of companies, products or services, organization of B2B events and official visits in the country or abroad, as well as facilitation of meetings with local authorities.
Among the events organized by and with the support of XBS, we mention:
Economic missions to and from Kurdistan
“Cuba Opportunities” – Cuba Embassy Event and
“Greek Opportunities and Partners” Greek Embassy
Participants (list here) from previous events include:
- Over 500 business people from various sectors: investors, owners, directors, representatives of companies etc;
- Economic councillors from various Embassies, such as: Hungary, South Africa, Poland, Peru, Malaysia, Indonesia, etc.
- Representatives from the Chambers of Commerce of: Austria, Africa, Europe and other;
- Representatives of companies with representation in Italy, Turkey, Moldova, Cyprus, Bulgaria, India, China, Netherlands, Kuwait, Spain, Africa, UK, Israel, etc;
- Manufacturers, importers, exporters, distribution networks, and others;
- Financial gurus: banks (CEC, ING, EXIMBANK, GARANTI, RAIFFEISEN), financial consultants (European funds, state aid), private investors, insurance, leasing, etc.
- Specialists in promotion services, lobbyists, local authorities, design and construction, IT, etc.;
- Romanian companies from ALL the Romanian districts: Arad, Arges, Bacau, Bihor, Bistrita Nasaud, Botosani, Braila, Brasov, Bucuresti, Buzau, Calarasi, Caras Severin, Cluj, Constanta, Dambovita, Dolj, Galati, Giurgiu, Gorj, Harghita, Hunedoara, Ialomita, Iasi, Maramures, Mehedinti, Mures, Neamt, Olt, Prahova, Salaj, Satu Mare, Sibiu, Suceava, Teleorman, Timis, Tulcea, Valcea, Vaslui, Vrancea.