Smart Transformation Forum talks about the Smart Cities on September, 26th at Bucharest Member events
The Smart City sector is becoming one of the hottest topics, with nearly every major technology provider looking to jump into the connected ecosystem.
Major metropolitan areas are expected to implement technologies that could bring urban living into the digital age. Successful and sustainable Smart Cities are not built solely upon the technology mainframe, but on the support and engagement of the broader community, by prioritizing and practicing people-centered urban design and providing multi-modal pathways for all citizens to join-in and meaningfully participate in the co-creation of their Smart City.
By meaningfully and continuously engaging the public in all Smart City planning processes, city leadership, urban & private sector partners are ensuring the systems, projects & plans they create are grounded in real community needs. It’s time for our community to start turning towards smart technologies – Smart energy, Smart mobility, Smart infrastructure and Smart public services, as the core of our Smart City initiative.
Leveraging on best practices from the already implemented projects, The Diplomat – Bucharest organizes the fourth edition of its national conference called Smart Transformation Forum to be held on 26 September 2019 in Bucharest, at InterContinental Bucharest – Ronda Hall, starting 8:30 AM.
The forum will bring together over 100 participants to include Romanian Government, markets regulators and local authority representatives, Smart technologies and equipment suppliers, energy companies, community services providers for public utilities, waste management and transportation. The participants are encouraged to share knowledge, discuss the challenges they might had encountered and stimulate creative thinking about the concept of Smart Cities.
This year’s edition welcomes a strong panel of key leaders of strategic industries, such as:
- Carmen Adamescu Partener EY, Leading IT Advisory Practice & IT Risk Assurance
- Ionut-Valeriu Andrei, Secretar de stat, Ministerul Comunicatiilor si Societatii Informationale
- Zoltan Nagy-Bege, Vicepresedinte ANRE
- Doina Vornicu, COO & Board Member, CEZ Romania
- Razvan Copoiu, Vice President, Industry BU South & East Europe, Schneider Electric
- Antoniu Panait, Managing Director, Vastint
- Alexandru Valeriu Binig Director, Regulatory and Antitrust, Enel
- Radu Puchiu, Open Government Partnership
- George Didoiu, Director Tenant Services, Colliers International
- Dan Zaharia, Senior Consultant, Extind Management
- Alexandru Tulai, VicePresident Cluj IT
Find the full detailed agenda, panel and registration forms on the event’s official site: Smart Transformation Forum 2019