Orbit Romania is part of the Orphee Beinoglou group of companies, with main offices in Greece and branches in Bulgaria, Romania, FYROM, Cyprus and Lebanon.
• Year 2002 – Orbit Ltd. International Forwarders is established as the Romanian office of Orphee Beinoglou S.A., Greece.
• Year 2004 – Becomes a member of HHGFAA and the only ICEFAT member in Romania.
• Year 2006 – Moves to its new premises – office and warehouse building.
• May 2008 – Orbit Romania was certified as a FIDI FAIM member
• February 2011 – Orbit Romania becomes the only UniGroup Worldwide UTS member in Romania.