With a heritage of 20 years on the market, DENT ESTET is currently the leader of the dental services in Romania, with a turnover of over 10 million euro.

DENT ESTET team of supra-specialized doctors, expert technicians and Patient Care Coordinators is driven by performance and respects the fundamental mission of our company to provide each patient with an exceptional experience in a state-of-the-art environment with unparalleled personal attention, leading to stunning smiles makeovers.

 The group offers integrated medical care in 10 excellence dental clinics located in București, Sibiu and Timișoara, 5 dedicated exclusively to children and 5 dedicated to adult patients, three Excellence Divisions unique in Romania (Implant Division, Esthetic Division and Advanced Orthodontic Division), the first digital technology dental laboratory (AspenR Dental), three digital photo studios Future Smile StudioR, four therapy rooms and three digital radiology centers.

The summer of 2016 marked DENT ESTET’s maturity by taking the decision to join the MedLife group, which now owns 60% of the shares, the remaining of 40% still being held by the owner, the founder of DENT ESTET, dr. Oana Taban.