The conference explores new investment opportunities in Romania while showcasing mutual best practices to enable and encourage business links between the UK and Romania. Key speakers from both public and private sectors will discuss how to build resilience for tomorrow’s world and invest in key sectors: technology being the main driver, as well as decarbonization and share perspectives on the path to zero carbon.
BRCC aims to set the stage to meet the right people: the decision makers eager to make business connections and invest in the right business as well as discussions around the sustainable technology sector, and what they are looking for when considering what businesses to invest in. BRCC invites eminent speakers from the entire sustainability spectrum to deliver thought-provoking insights and dive into important conversations on how to address the climate crisis and accelerate the shift to a clean economy in both UK and Romania.
The 1-day conference aims at achieving new business links and knowledge sharing, where interested investors, entrepreneurs and actors in both markets set up share business ideas and collaborations. Join us to learn more about organizations’ best practices and hear from industry leaders on how to explore new innovative ways to collaborate on the journey to NET ZERO.
The BRCC draws on its 24 years of experience and brings together its business acumen and expertise of the members’ network, both in Romania and in the UK, and leverages the strong strategic partnerships it has built across British Chambers of Commerce, media partners and private and public sectors. Our aim is to give UK businesses a deeper understanding of the support available to help them succeed. We aim to bring together business leaders to share insight and best practices in their respective fields.
Duration & Agenda:
Half Day Event (09.00-14.00)
08:30 – 9:00 – Welcome coffee & registration of participants
09:00 – 10:30 – PANEL I (Why invest in Romania now- Unlocking emerging trade opportunities in the investment landscape of 2022 and beyond)– including topics such as:
- Attracting investments in Romania: growth opportunities to attract foreign companies on the market
- Financial & State Aid. Available Grants to Encourage Greenfield Investments
- Top regions most attractive for investors
- Perspective of Romanian Investment in the UK and trading opportunities
10.30 -10.45 – Coffee Break
10:45 – 11:45 PANEL II (CEO perspective – Technology take off-the-pace for innovation)
- Act now, or risk getting left behind
- How to make the right technology investments: Opportunities & Challenges that key players are facing
- Innovation – and the financial backing for new technologies – a key driver to delivering the transition to Net Zero
- How investment can increase attractiveness – successfully decarbonised processes in the context of customers and investors
11:45 -12.15 – Networking break
12:15 – 13:30 PANEL III (Navigating to a low carbon future -Set up the next milestones now)
- Analyze the impact of changing global net zero perspectives, including trade and financing implications for both countries
- How to review results and hear the experts’ recommendations for your roadmap process
- Learn from companies heavily involved in reducing the carbon in their operations, including structuring a workable net zero business plan
- What’s hot on the technology innovations spectrum and engage in the discussions about harnessing low-cost renewables to make Romania closer to net zero adoption
13:30 – Concluding Remarks
14.00 – Refreshment break & speed networking
Speakers and additional details to be announced soon. If you are interested to attend or become a partner at the event, kindly send an e-mail to email@example.com