Membership of the British Romanian Chamber of Commerce is open to UK and other companies with existing and potential interests in the region and to Romanian Companies, particularly those with long-standing trading and investment links with the UK.
Details of the benefits of each category of membership can be seen here.
Applications are welcome from open to UK and Romanian companies with existing and potential interests in the 2 regions.
Regular membership has proven to be the most popular choice, attracting both small and medium size enterprises, as well as larger organisations from a wide range of industries.
- £200.00 per year, for individual/ registered Sole Traders
- £300.00 per year, for Partnerships of less than 3
- £400.00 per year , for small companies with 24 and less employees
- £650.00 per year, for large companies/ partnerships with 25 and more employees
- £175 (year 1)/ £300 (year 2) per year, for start up companies (2 years)
- £150 per year, for Charities/ NGOs
Sustaining members include organisations wishing to make a more substantial commitment to the Chamber's development and in return enjoy enhanced benefits
- £2000.00 per year with a commitment to 3 years membership at this level
Founder members are those organisations that invest substantially in the running of the Chamber and each Foundation organisation is represented on the Board of Directors as of right.
- £15,000.00 with validity for 5 years for full 5 year Founders
- £3500 per year for per year founders
(Membership fees are subject to UK VAT for companies based in the UK. Those companies based outside the UK but within the EU will need to provide us with their VAT registration number)
What will you get for your annual fee?
- The added value of a warm, friendly and personal approach to each individual enquiry, always!
- Instant access to a large number of potential clients through the BRCC internal membership and external networks
- Business, social and educational networking at our gatherings and events
- Access to a wider network through the BRCC’s membership of umbrella organisation operating in the UK, Romania and Europe
- Access to the City of London network through BRCC CityLink
- Access to and contact with Government officials
- Active support of members’ activities and initiatives
- Opportunity for information transfer and exchange
- Access to the business and market research services provided through the commercial arm of the Chamber and access to members’ own pool of services
- The benefits of our collaboration with like minded business organisations, government and representatives
- The opportunity to develop your marketing strategy and to promote your organisation by having access to the BRCC’s promotion suite - publications, online facilities, advertising, speaking and sponsorship opportunities • Access to the discounted travel with member airlines and discretionary fee arrangements for rooms and conferencing facilities with member hotels
- The ability to make a difference and shape the Chamber’s future through active involvement in the various working groups and committees
For all matters relating BRCC Membership Services/ Romania External and Media Relations, please contact:
Tel: + 40 (0) 752 003 066
Fax: +40 (0)31 817 8672