Earth & Marine Environmental Consultants Ltd (EAME)
4th Floor, Maria Rosseti Tower,
6 Maria Rosetti Street, 2nd District, Bucharest
Contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Phone: +40 730102766
EAME is a multi-disciplinary, environmental consulting practice that specialises in providing technical expertise and innovative solutions to complex and challenging environmental problems.
The firm is based in the UK, Iraq, Kurdistan, Romania and Guyana which allows us to operate globally across a wide range of technical disciplines and industrial sectors.
EAME can offer high quality, cost effective consulting services to clients for any size or scale of project. EAME is able to offer clients advice and technical services in the following areas:
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Baseline Studies;
- Environmental Due Diligence and Compliance Audits;
- Contaminated Land Site Investigation, Risk Assessment and Remediation;
- Environmental Permitting and Regulatory Negotiation;
- Site and Plant Closure and Decommissioning;
- ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 & EMAS Systems Support;
- Environmental Training;
- Corporate Reporting and Risk Management;
- Resource Efficiency;
- Waste Management;
- Waste Water Management and Assessment; and
- Water Quality Assessment.