Adval Asset Management
Baneasa Business Center, 19-21 Bucuresti-Ploiesti Rd, 9th Floor,
Sector 1, Bucharest, 013682, Romania
T: +40 31 104 0035 | F: +40 21 361 1166
Contact person: Hayward David Mowbray
Tel: +40 752 255 050
Adval is a Romanian real estate management platform headed up by a British Expatriate who has lived in Bucharest for nine years. Adval is a well-established, bi-lingual team with strong asset management capabilities to identify, assess, acquire, optimise and manage commercial real estate assets in Romania. Our core activities are:
- Sourcing opportunities in the Romanian market: direct sales, off market transactions as well as real estate secured loans and REO’s being sold by banks.
- Managing the investment process from (pre)acquisition through the closing, considering legal, tax, financing, planning and other due diligence requirements
- Asset and portfolio management we currently manage over €100mn worth of real estate assets in Romania. Our focus is in office but we also manage retail, residential, industrial and JV developments.
- Our Property Management team is complemented by a sophisticated IT platform provided by MRI (mrisoftware.com).
- Fundraising and Debt Management our team has investment banking expertise and has drawn down more than €800mn from local banks.
- Adval has experience in working out Non-Performing Loans, having restructured €35mn of real estate backed NPL’s in 2015/2016. Our team has advised a number of private equity funds in the due diligence process of a number of high profile disposals by Romanian banks.