Speed Business Meeting BRCC eventPartner events
Calea Dorobanți 50A
The French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Romania (CCIFER), in partnership with AHK, AMCHAM, ASEMER, BRCC si DRBA, has the pleasure of inviting you on December 12, 17h30, at Hotel Marshal Garden, Panoramic hall (address: 50B Calea Dorobantilor Bucharest), to the event “Speed Business Meeting”.
Agenda of the event
17h00-17h30: Welcoming of the participants
17h30-19h30: 12 B2B meetings
19h30: The CCIFER cocktail of the month
Why attend the event?
- You will meet representatives of various companies in a structured setting;
- You will present your activity, your products and your objectives and you can identify new potential business partnerships;
- You will make networking at CEO and C+ level, during a cocktail attended by 150 participants.
How does it work?
At the registration, all participants will draw a ticket. The number indicates the initial position of the participants.
Participants from the same company can draw only one ticket, so they will take part in the same meetings.
The participants who draw a ticket indicating a number and the word “fix”/”still” remain at the same table for the entire Speed Business Meeting. Those who draw a ticket indicating a number and the word “mobil”/”mobile” move from one table to another during the event.
The length of one meeting is 10 minutes and the participants are free to structure it as they prefer, with the aim of having a mutual and constructive exchange.
After 10 minutes, at the sound signal, the participants that drew a ticket with a number + the word “mobile” move to the next table.
The concept of Speed Business Meeting does not enable a predetermined selection of the interlocutors. The sequence determined by the drawing lots has to be respected in order to ensure the smooth running of the event. Whether they are competitors or partners, all the participants will have to take part in the 10-minute meeting.
- The access to the event is available only by registration.
- The participation is limited to 2 persons/company.
- The participation fee for the companies with membership in the chambers of commerce partners of the event is 25 EUR+TVA/person.
- The participation fee for other companies is 40 EUR + TVA/person.
The participation fee has to be paid before December 12, on the basis of the invoice issued by CCIFER and will not be reimbursed in case of non-attendance to the event.