Social Media Marketing Seminar at 180 Degrees Member events
Bulevardul Regina Elisabeta 38
Attending the 180 degrees Social Media Marketing seminar gives you access to up-to-date information on social media marketing and helps you use them strategically to create campaigns with national and international impact.
It’s said that those who work in Social Media have one of the most difficult jobs because of the extremely rapid pace of the changes that social networks experience. Many run in the race and successfully sprint amongst the channels, but eventually abandon or are disqualified. Working in social media means joining a marathon of professionals who are passionate and dedicated, but who mostly rely on solid knowledge of communication and strategy. Therefore we created a seminar where theory and practice will blend to help you join the marathon.
Whether you want to manage your accounts or to consolidate your information, you are welcomed to learn about what will always be IN and how to adapt to constant change.
Who should attend:
- Communication and public relations specialists
- Online marketing specialists
- Social media managers
- All people that want to understand how an integrated social media strategy works
At the end of the seminar you will be able to:
- Understand the processes behind a social media marketing strategy and why it is important
- Create an effective strategy
- Implement the strategy successfully
- Choose networks for your goals and your company
- Achieve a relevant content strategy for a business strategy
- Build structured campaigns based on goals and a schedule
- Assess the activities correctly and adapt the strategy
Friday (9th): 2:00 – 6:00 pm
Saturday (10th): 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
100 euro – early bird (January 26th)
120 euro – late bird (February 8th)
15% discount to all BRCC members!
For more details send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
The payment will be made by bank transfer to RO59BRDE030SV82438010300 (BRD)
In the mentions section, please write: Registration Social Media Marketing Seminar at 1800 + Name of Participant (s)