NRCC & Friends Constanta School Trip
Join on 21st of June, an exciting day combining business networking with fun, history, culture and passion for good wines.
Reasons to join
- 9 business communities joining so far
- 2 amazing sightseeing spots
- 1 full day of informal business networking
Agenda of the day
- Guided Tour & Tasting at Rasova Winery, a young vineyard offering a specular view over the Danube
- Guided Tour at Histria Site & Musem, the starting point of the Greek – Romanian trade
- Lunch at Histria Restaurant, welcoming also the Constanta business community
- Networking Drink in Mamaia, at hotel Iaki, proud member of the NRCC
Transport will be provided via bus, leaving Bucharest in the morning at 8:30 and returning from Constanta at 21.30. Meeting point: parking place at Novotel Bucharest City Center (nearby Casino).
In the bus, will be served Heineken beer, Gitana wine, Dutch cheese, Chocomel (the famous Dutch chocolate drink) and sandwiches.
Members of the NRCC & Partner Associations benefit from special accomodation rates at Iaki hotel. Contact us at email@example.com for more details.
Fees & Registration
Register at firstname.lastname@example.org, until 18th of June.
NRCC members – 300 lei / per person
Members of partner associations – 350 lei / per person
External companies – 400 lei / per person
Kindly note that that seats in the bus are limited and payment must be made in full prior the event. Fee is refunded only for cancellations received 48 hours prior the event.
When registering, please mention also:
– the business association you are part of & company’s invoicing details (if you are not also a NRCC member)
– food restrictions (if existing)
– interest for accommodation at Iaki hotel