NRCC & BRCC NIGHT OF THE SMEs 2nd edition BRCC eventPartner events
Grand Hotel Italia
Strada Trifoiului 2, Cluj-Napoca 400000
NRCC & BRCC NIGHT OF THE SMEs 2nd edition – Dedicated event for top management of SMEs
The event includes an official Welcome Cocktail followed by a Seated Dinner (with Intermission), containing 4 courses of each 25 minutes. During each course, attendants share a different table with a Key-Topic Provider and converse in a small and intimate setting regarding the relevant topic that they are interested in (up to 15 fields of expertise will be available to choose from).
The changing tables concepts leads to attending more different topics and to increase the interaction between attendants, making networking and know-how transfer more efficient and targeted. In the same time, for a key-topic provider, hosting a table is a huge added value and lead generation concept.
REASONS TO JOIN:
- Seated Dinner: enjoy quality food & wines
- Meet your peers: connect with other decision makers from SMEs (100+) during Cocktail, Dinner, Intermission & After Drink
- Topic preference: you can pick specific topics of your interest
- Be informed on the topics of interest in an interactive way, focussed on your organisation
- Enjoy NRCC Live Talk: live interview, moderated by Lucian Mindruta.
- Benefit from special offers provided by sponsors & partners
AS SPONSOR (KEY-TOPIC PROVIDER)
- Dedicated corporate table to present a relevant topic to decision makers
- Two people representing the organisation in order to interact with decision makers (guests) at the corporate table
- During the Seated Dinner, interaction with a total of 32 decision makers (divided over 4 separate courses) at the corporate table, with a predefined interest in your organisation’s expertise
- Brand visibility prior, during and after event
- Access to the complete list of attendants after the event
Are SMEs part of your business target? Then do not miss out this unique opportunity to become a Key Topic Provider during our dedicated event where we bring together the NRCC & BRCC SMEs Community.
List of relevant key-topics still open: EU Funds & State Aid, Insurance & Risk Management, Legal, Transport & Relocation, CRM, Debt Collection, Credit Risk Management.
1) Sales & Negotiation – Valoria
2) Business Travel Services – Eximtur
3) Operational Leasing – Business Lease
4) IT Outsourcing – Telekom
5) Health & Corporate Wellbeing – Medicover
6) Tax & Mediation – Contafiscal
7) Real Estate – Napoca Imobiliare
8) Robots for all: small robots for small businesses – itsme ES Elektro / Universal Robots
9) Marketing – Wave Division
10) HR & Training – Zoom HR / LeadUpAcademy
11) Banking – EximBank
If you are interested in becoming a partner at this event, please check here the SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Fees and Registration
Fee for NRCC & BRCC members
After 1st of March – 110 euro / person
Fee for non-members
After 1st of March – 135 euro / person