NRCC & BRCC NIGHT OF THE SMEs -1st edition BRCC event
NRCC and BRCC join forces and organize together the 1st edition of the NRCC – BRCC Night of the SMEs in Cluj, a dedicated event for top management of small and medium companies.
Launched by the NRCC in 2015, the event Night of the SMEs includes a Cocktail followed by a Seated Dinner with knowledge sharing on business development. During the dinner, guests enjoy the 4 courses (lasting 25 minutes each) at the table of a different company, sharing ideas and discussing issues or challenges on a specific topic. Better said, the perfect set-up for matching expertise with need.
Join an interactive event and prepare your business for 2017!
Top 5 changes in tax for SMEs, how to create an out-of-the-box marketing strategy, leadership & employee engagement tools, how to optimize your cash-flow or identify the best financing options: all these topics and many others will be approached during the structured dinner and ad hoc discussions happening throughout the evening.
– 100+ SMEs owners & decision makers, NRCC & BRCC members from Cluj and other cities, but also external companies
– Up to 15 fields of expertise for taking your business to the next level
– Insights on business development, trends, best practices, do’s & don’ts, all shared in a 1-2-1 manner
– Networking & business matching opportunities during Cocktail & Intermezzo
– NRCC Live Talk, an entertaining debate session, moderated by Lucian Mandruta.
List of key topic-providers confirmed so far:
1) Banking- ING
2) Business Travel – Eximtur
3) Car leasing – Business Lease
4) EU Funds – Wise Finance Solutions
5) FX & Currency – Moneycorp Romania
6) Health – Medicover
7) HR & Recruitment – Lugera
8) Insurances – CMC Grup Broker de Asigurare
9) Legal – Popovici, Stoica, Nitu & Associates
10) IT Outsourcing – Telekom Romania
11) Tax – TPA Romania
12 Training – Ascent Group
Slots still open: Transport & Relocation, Real Estate, CRM, Sales & Negotiation, Debt Collection & Credit Management,
Does your company have expertise in the above fields and you are interested to become a key-topic provider? Please contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Fees & Registration
Fee for BRCC members – 350 lei; Fee for external companies – 450 lei.
Please register at firstname.lastname@example.org until March 15th 2017 – Maximum 2 persons per company.
Media partner: Transilvania Business
Special thanks to our traditional partner, Heineken.