Investment and Funding Opportunities in Romania Partner events
The event is structured in the two conference panels, with break in between and followed by a Greek lunch suitable for networking.
The first panel will present the investment opportunities in Romania while the second one will focus on funding the opportunities.
Overall coordinator of the event will be Mr. Psathas Athanasios from Piraeus Bank.
First panel: Investment opportunities in Romania
- Paula Parvanescu – Ministry Secretary of State at the Ministry of Commerce and Entrepreneurship
- Sterica Fudulea – Ministry Secretary of State at the Ministry of Commerce and Entrepreneurship
- A key speaker (name to be confirmed) – Foreign Investors Council (FIC)
- Hans Kordik – Senior Agriculture Specialist at World Bank, Vienna
- Dimitris Pergamalis – Head of Construction and Development at Globalworth
as well as a key speaker from Ford company, deep diving in the Automotive industry and one key speaker from Microsoft analyzing the IT&C market – names to be confirmed.
Moderator: Mr. Dimitris Goranitis – Senior Partner at Deloitte
Second panel: Funding opportunities in Romania
- Marius Ghenea – CEO 3TS Capital Partners (Austrian Private Equity Funds)
- Dan Farcasanu – Senior Partner Resource Capital Partners (Polish Private Equity Funds)
- Doru Lionachescu – BoD member at Banca Transilvania
- Periklis Voulgaris – Deputy CEO Alpha Bank
- A key speaker (Mr. Lucian Anghel – TBC) – President at Romanian Stock Exchange (BVB)
- Catalin Iancu – Vice President at SIF Moldova
- Eduard Beyer – Treasurer at the Romanian South African Business Association (ROSEBA) representing South African PE Funds
Moderator: Mr. Ioannis Kougionas, CEO at Banca Romaneasca
Read more about the agenda here