International Tax and Transfer Pricing in a BEPS context BRCC eventMember events
Under the anti-BEPS measures proposed by the OECD and adopted by many of the world economies, including Romania, it is our great pleasure to announce the International Tax and
Transfer Pricing in a BEPS context event, organised by RSM Romania and supported by AmCham Romania, BRCC and the Romanian Chamber of Tax Advisers.
The event brings together transfer pricing and international tax specialists from the UK, the US, Italy, Romania, representatives of the Romanian Ministry of Public Finance, as
well as key professionals from Standard & Poor’s.
Our confirmed speakers:
- Monica Todose– Director, Transfer Pricing and Advance Ruling Director, ANAF
- James West– EMEA Head of Market Development for Professional Services at S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Andrew Seidler– Tax Partner, RSM UK
- Enrique Rayon – West Region Leader, Transfer pricing, RSM US
- Cristiano Lenti – Tax Partner, Transfer Pricing, RSM Italy
- Lawrence Haar – Senior Lecturer, Lincoln International Business School, UK
- Dan Schwartz – Managing Partner, RSM Romania
The topics to be discussed about include but are not limited to:
- OECD transfer pricing issues and the mainstay of the arm’s length principle despite Brexit and the US Tax reform
- the Romanian tax authority perspective on transfer pricing, international tax technical aspects of Brexit and US Tax reform planning for the benefit of industry
- comparability analysis in a Romanian transfer pricing legislation approach
- a perspective on change, innovation, artificial intelligence, blockchains and how taxpayers are handling BEPS and ITAX matters in the new technological environment
- BEPS Actions and their implementation in Italy
- S&P and transfer pricing.
Read more about the AGENDA here
The event will take place on May 11th, 2018, between 08:30 – 17:30, (including lunch and workshop), at the Athénée Palace Hilton Hotel in Bucharest, in the “Le Diplomate” Ballroom; the workshop will be held by the RSM specialists for a maximum of 30 participants.
The participation fee for both event and workshop is of 80 Euro (out of VAT)/person; BRCC and AmCham members receive a discounted fee, of 40 Euro (out of VAT)/person. The participants for the workshop will be selected based on a “first registered – first accepted” rule.
The event and workshop will be held in English.
Should you need accommodation for this event, The Athénée Palace Hilton Hotel has provided a special room rate for the RSM Romania event. This rate is available until May 2nd, 2018, and you can make your reservation here.
Kindly conﬁrm your attendance/register for both the BEPS event and the following professional workshop before May 11th, 2018, 18:00 – you can RSVP to Diana Oncioiu, at +40 21 318 9150 and by email, at email@example.com, or register online, here.