IFS 2018 Conference Member events
Calea Dorobanți 50A
We have the pleasure of inviting you as a Partner to the fifth edition of IFS Conference organized by IFS Management (Germany) and INAQ Consulting.
The purpose of the conference is to provide the participants with the latest news regarding the quality standards issued by IFS and to connect the experts in the implementation of these standards with the final beneficiaries.
As previous editions, the fifth edition of IFS Conference offers a wide range of topics that will be presented during the entire day of the event.
TOPICS (DRAFT) – SCOPES
– IFS Management GmbH – presentation of IFS news: IFS Food version 6.1
– News about IFS Food version 7
– IFS auditors management
– Authorities MADR, ANSVSA, ANPC
– IFS auditor – The most common deviations from the requirements of the IFS standard met at IFS certified manufacturers
– INAQ Consulting – IFS Training center in Romania, presentation of services and trainings organized in 8 cities
– New requirements of IFS Food 6.1 regarding food fraude
– Details of new trainings INAQ Consulting – IFS Trainingcenter in Romania
– IFS Logistics 2.2
– IFS PacSecure 1.1
– IFS Global Markets HPC
– Presentation Partner 1
– Presentation Partner 2
– Retailer – IFS The retailers’ requirement for private label suppliers
– Laboratory 1 Food safety
– Laborator 2 Cosmetic industry
– Conclusions of 2018 IFS Conference
ADVANTAGES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Improving and adapting business models
- Finding the rules that retailers choose their suppliers
- Understanding the conditions that manufacturers must meet to find foreign partners and opportunities to export food and non-food products
- Connect and interact with: – Representatives of IFS in Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Germany and Romania – Representatives of AMRCR – Association of Major Commercial Networks in Romania – Representatives of the foreign Commercial Chambers in Romania: NRCC, BRCC, ASEMER, BEROCC, CCIRI and others – Representatives of Embassies in Romania
BRCC members will have 10% discount as participants at 2018 IFS conference.
T: 0722 517 971