Foreign Investors Summit Partner events
Business Review magazine announces the 4th edition of the Foreign Investors Summit, the most complex B2B event dedicated to increasing Romania’s competitiveness. From October 31st until November 2nd, this is Where Romania Means Business: 3 days for exclusive content sharing and proficient insights, 500 participants to do business with, 5 industries capable of moving forward Romania’s growth story, over 50 top panelists and international guests to bring you new ideas and opportunities.
The Foreign Investors Summit has become an exceptional platform to share ideas, seek new business partners and find out more about the trends that shape both the local and international economies.
Over the course of 3 days, leading executives of multinational companies, government officials, experts, active investors and heads of main business associations as well as chambers of commerce will explore and showcase Romania’s potential as an investment destination as well as propose applied solution to achieve further economic development for companies already doing business here.
Day 1, October 31st : Country Strategy
Panel discussions, debates and moving-forward notes from decision makers, major actors and officials focusing on one main topic: improving how business is done.
Day 2, November 1st : Pillars for Growth
Highest level representatives from the most active industries will share case studies, future plans, opportunities to learn and cooperate across markets.
Day 3, November 2nd : Game Changers
Traditional business models are redefined and adapted to the fast-paced evolution of technology and digitalization. What can we learn from these game-changing stories?
See the complete agenda here.
Among the first batch of speakers:
- Valentin Laza – Chief Economist, BNR
- Oana Popescu – Regional Economic and Political Analyst
- Franz Weiler – President, Foreign Investors Council
- Dragos Anastasiu – President, AHK Romania
- Martin Zmelik – Country Manager, CEZ Group
- Ion Sturza – Managing Partner, Fribourg Capital
- Adriana Record – Executive Director, CCIFER
- Anca Harasim – Executive Director, AmCham
- Marius Ghenea – Investment Director, 3TS Capital
- Serban Roman – Country Director Romania, Enterprise Investors
- Dragos Rosca – President, Delta Asset Invest
- Antoniu Panait – Managing Director, Vastint
- Vlad Tanase – Partner, NNDKP
- Manuela Furdui – Managing Partner, Finexpert
- Teodor Blidarus – President, ANIS
- Loredana Van de Waart – Partner, Gruia Dufaut Law Office
- Sorin Visoianu – Country Manager Operations, IMMOFINANZ Group
- Robert Miklo – Associate Director, Investment Services, Colliers International
more to be announced soon!
Industries in the spotlight:
Manufacturing | Infrastructure | Research & Development | IT&C | Real Estate
Book your place today and Join Romania’s business elite – An exclusive and powerful mix of people you’ll rarely find all in one place: top investors, leading entrepreneurs, key decision makers, both Romanian and international.
- The most complex B2B event dedicated to Romania’s competitiveness. Macro perspectives, investment opportunities, financial aid, global disruption and many more!
- The leading business community in Romania. 500+ top level executives, entrepreneurs and investors from the strongest foreign communities and the top industries in Romania.
- Meet top local and international speakers. Government officials, strategy experts, leading executives of multinational companies, avant-garde thinkers & doers
- Share knowledge and get informed. More than 5 industries will be featured in discussion panels, workshops and keynotes.
- Benchmark against global leaders and innovators. We’ll bring you hands on case studies, share with you success stories and best practices.