Country Focus Community Forum Partner events
Dialogue with the most active foreign investors communities at the Country Focus Community Forum
In continuation of the Country Focus event series, Business Review invites the most active foreign business communities in Romania to assess the implications of the new economic outlook and to identify new investment opportunities and methods of overcoming the challenges of the local and international context. In addition, the Business Review team aims to challenge the communities to outline a set of possible solutions in order to achieve a friendlier business environment.
Senior decision makers from some of the most important companies in Romania, officials, financial institutions and chambers of commerce will come together on June 13 and 14, for a series of panel discussions dedicated to the French, American, British, German, Austrian and Dutch communities to explore how being CONNECTED means being STRONGER.
BRCC members benefit from a 20% discount! Just insert BRCC2017 in the discount code field when registering online.
Be Connected. Be Stronger
Brexit. Trump. Netherlands and France elections. The new Romanian government. Elections in Germany. Political stability, migration, resource efficiency. Today, the Romanian business environment is facing an increasing number of influences and challenges, which test the capacity of foreign investors to adapt in Romania, challenging them to find agile responses to both global and local questions.
This new paradigm generates a shift from the focus on competing to a focus on developing strategic business partnerships, solidified by shared values based on mutual growth, expertise and collaboration. In a very dynamic political environment worldwide, the foreign investors’ communities have the opportunity to convey their messages to the business environment and authorities.
Among the speakers:
- Sorin Mindrutescu, Country Manager, Oracle Romania
- Carmen Marcus, Economic Counselor, Representation of the European Commission in Romania
- Ilan Laufer, Secretary of State, Ministry for Business Environment, Commerce and Entrepreneurship
- Eric Stab, President, Foreign Investors Council and Chairman & CEO, Engie Romania
- Andre Vivan da Silva, General Manager, GlaxoSmithKline Romania
- Mirela Iordan, Country Manager, Pfizer
- Yves Caracatzanis, CEO, Grup Renault Romania
- Francois Bloch, CEO, BRD – Groupe Societe Generale
- Thomas Lubeck, Regional Manager, IFC
- Dragos Anastasiu, President, AHK
- Roger Kelly, Lead Economist Romania, Bulgaria and Turkey, EBRD
More information about the agenda and speakers can be found on the event page.
Those interested in participating at the Country Focus Community Forum can register online or directly by contacting the Business Review team by email email@example.com or by phone at +40 31 040 09 31.