Brand Clarity Workshop Member events
How do you transform an amazing product, service, or story into a meaningful brand? How can such a transformation make a difference in your customer’s lives, giving you the ability to better connect with them?
By having a clear and coherent brand strategy
Strategy is the foundation to building a solid brand and in this workshop you will attain a clear understanding of what a brand is and how to articulate the purpose behind it.
1) 90 min branding workshop by Raluca Elena Rogoz that will help you to find out:
- who your brand is and what it stands for
- what’s the reason behind your brand
- how the world you want to create looks like
- what are your brand’s guiding principles
- what is the role you want to play in people’s lives
- which is the most powerful asset that your brand has
2) Coffee break, sweets, discussions and networking ????
3) Storytelling with Ioana Uretu, sharing her experience on building a successful brand.
- Raluca Elena Rogoz is an archetypal brand strategist, who for over 8 years, has collaborated with a wide range of clients. Backed by an extremely capable team, Raluca Elena’s experience spans a large area of industries. Passionate about what she’s doing and inspired by challenges, she works with entrepreneurs, start-ups, and businesses that are in the stage of identifying their own essence, while understanding for what they stand. Beginning with the core concept that archetypes are the heartbeat of a brand, Raluca Elena relies on her tailored approach by combining marketing and psychological tools to unveil the power of each brand.
- Ioana Uretu is one of the entrepreneurs who can inspire through her success story other future entrepreneurs in the creative industries. She turned Cărți, Dulciuri și Flori from an idea into a thriving and tasty business.
Cărți, Dulciuri și Flori is the story of a woman with a leadership spirit who had the boldness of inventing the perfect job – that of giving joy through a unique gift designed to smile your face.
Date: Saturday, February 16th, 10:30 – 14:30
Venue: Cărți, Dulciuri și Flori – 60, intrarea Tudor Ștefan (Floreasca – Dorobanți area)
Fee: 290 RON + VAT
Spaces available: 15
Sign-up: those interested are kindly requested to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.