Rebranding Creativity Member events
It is our pleasure to invite you at the „Rebranding Creativity” Conference – the first applied creativity conference in Central Eastern Europe, organized by the Crea-Est Association and supported by RSM Romania, main partner for the event, and the British Romanian Chamber of Commerce.
The Conference constitutes of 1,5 days of intensive training in creative-problem-solving, innovation culture, and change leadership with world-class consultants and facilitators, such as:
- Gerard Puccio
- Edouard le Marechal
- Ismet Mamnoon
- Dorte Nielsen
- Ingrid de Clercq
- Ian Rosenfeldt
Why we’re recommending you to participate:
- You will learn how to unlock your creativity – the most important life and work skill of our times according to the World Economic Forum
- You will learn how to use creative thinking to communicate better, work smarter, and become an inspirational leader
- You will be inspired by world-class creativity & innovation scholars, consultants, and facilitators
- You have the opportunity to connect and network with 80+ like minded professionals and thought leaders;
How is the conference designed?
- 6 keynote speeches
- 6 half-day training sessions, on the following topics: Foundations of Creative-Problem-Solving, Ideas Lab, Brand Thinking for Positive Change, Play for Purpose, Creativity in the Everyday Life, Design Thinking for Social Innovation
- 10+ sprint workshop sessions (1.5 hours per session), on these topics plus a few more: Creative Thinking Preferences, Future Organizations, Creativity Equation, Storymining, Radical Innovation, Lego Serious Play, Reinventing Organizations for Social Innovation
When and where is the conference taking place?
The Rebranding Creativity conference runs for a day and a half, on September 17th (starting at 9.00 am) and September 18th (starting at 9.00 am), and takes place at Mater Library, on 160 Splaiul Unirii, 1st floor, 040041 Bucharest (link Mater: https://materlibrary.ro/biblioteca-de-materiale-2-2/).
*The conference will be held in English language.
The participation fee is 200 Euro per guest. BRCC Members have access to a preferential fee – 50% off. To buy a ticket, kindly use the Eventbrite platform (this is the conference page: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rebranding-creativity-tickets-48883420627); to use the BRCC discount, please use the following code before payment: BRCC50OFF.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about the conference, please access the www.rebrandingcreativity.com website, write at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Andreea Nițoi, at +40 724 394 227.