The French Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture in Romania (CCIFER), in partnership with the American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham), the British Romanian Chamber of Commerce (BRCC), the Italian Chamber of Commerce for Romania (CCIpR), the Netherlands-Romania Chamber of Commerce (NRCC) and the Chamber of Commerce Switzerland-Romania (CCE-R) , invites you to
SPEED BUSINESS MEETING
July 2, 17h45-21h00
Athénee Palace Hilton, Queen Mary Hall
17h45 - 18h00: Welcome and registration of the participants
18h00 - 20h00: Speed Business Meeting
20h00 - 21h00: Cocktail
Speed Business Meeting is a networking model which offers participants the opportunity to meet in a structured framework that provides the premises for developing new business relationships.
Each participating company has the ability to have up to 12 meetings of 10 minutes each to present their work, products and objectives.
This action must be understood as a first step in establishing new business contacts - participants introduce themselves and exchange business cards, allowing them to better know each other and to identify potential opportunities for collaboration.
Besides the 12 companies approached in the meetings, participants will have the opportunity to socialize during the cocktail with the rest of the business representatives.
How does it work?
- The maximum number of participating companies is 48. 48 tickets will be prepared and introduced into the ballot box - 24 yellow and 24 red, corresponding to the 2 colored islands.
- At the reception, all participants will extract a ticket. The number and color indicate the initial position of the participants. Two participants from the same company will extract a single ticket, so they will participate at the same meetings.
- Participants will extract a red ticket or a yellow ticket. Participants with a number + the word "fixe" on the ticket remain at the same table throughout the SBM. Participants with a number + the word "mobile" written on the ticket move from one table to another during the SBM.
- A meeting lasts 10 minutes. Without imposing a fixed time of speech, the principle is to have a constructive and reciprocal interaction.
- After 10 minutes, when the bell rings, participants with a number + the word "mobile" on tickets go to the next table.
- The principle of SBM does not permit a previous selection of the meeting partners - the circuit determined by the draw must be respected in order not to disturb the course of other participants. Competitors or partners, all participants have to exchange for 10 minutes.
- A maximum of 12 meetings / per company can be organized during the event
- Subscriptions are made on a "first come, first served" basis.
- Participation fee for members of CCIFER, AmCham, BRCC, CCIpR, CCE-R, NRCC: 120 RON + VAT / person
- Participation fee for non-members: 180 RON + VAT / person
To confirm your attendance please click here
SPEED BUSINESS MEETING - Guideline